01/05/2016

Campus Amebor Celebrates One Year Birthday



Wow finally it as come
The journey so far as not been smooth
But we still have God
We have stepped on the toes of people even that of some schools.



But all we have to say is we are probably going to do that again and this time around it will be fun.
Its one year now since the existence of campus amebor.
I have been discouraged at some point.
I have given up too.
But i believe that you can only say you ate successful when you rise after falling.
And during this period i have had people who have encouraged me and also gingered me not to give up and i thank you guys for that.
I will love to appreciate Makuachi Phayvore Greek because she as been there from the on set,  i will also love to thank my hommies the likes of Martha Nsoja and Kendra Ogar,  my friends Alyceea Oko who as never disappointed me for a day Chiedu Ogechi Peace, Ejiro Enudo, Esho Temitope, Adepeju Salawu, Uyor Szent Theophilus, Shonubi Alexander Oluwasegun, 'Chidi Eugene Opara.  I also want to thank my beloved bossom friends who encouraged me never to give up,  the likes of Victor Nasiru,  Idoko judge,  and dumo.  Not forgetting a Nigga whose ideas are always useful Oboma Damieibi and i would never have gotten this far without NSA-AIT,  all the schools in Ghana for recognizing me and most especially my heavenly father.
And i say thank you to all of you..
Am a verified blogger.  So i give God all the glory...
#proudblogger
#biggermeipray
#biggercampusameboripray.

No comments: