19/02/2018

CLUB OWNER PHILIP EZEANAYA TOKS SHOWS INTEREST IN CONTESTING FOR THE POSITION OF IMO STATE GOVEENOR IN 2019 ELECTIONS


Renowned Club owner in Cross River State, entrepreneur and philanthropist Philip Ezeanaya Toks as shown keen interest in contesting for the position of IMO state Governor in the 2019 election.
He made is intentions known this morning on this Facebook page after releasing an art work.
It is known in Nigeria that the #Nottooyoungtorule bill has been accepted in 23 states and IMO states is one of them.
So we believe young citizens should also be given the opportunity to attain political positions in Nigeria..
Read is post below



My good friends and well wishers,I have observed with great dismay how my dear Imo state have been reduced to a laughing stock in the comity of states.How governance has become a private family business as if there are no capable hands in Imo state.
I Tochukwu Philip Ezeanya have decided to throw my hat in the ring,i will be contesting for the gubernatorial election in Imo state come 2019.
It is not enough to sit down in the comfort of my home with very affordable data and become a social media warrior,an arm chair critic.I have decided to take the bull by the horn,to enter the arena and fight for the change i desire.
Nobody is going to give you a chance,you have to take chances.
I have decided to take my chances if i win i win,if i loose i learn.
Impossibility is nothing 
#Nottooyoungtorun
#IstandwithToks
#CoalitionforNigeria
#GodblessImostate
#GodblessNigeria

No comments: